Water & Sewer
Please email us click here, or call Public Works at 970-641-8020 for any of the following:
- Your water meter is leaking or broken.
- You need the water turned off at the curb valve.
- There is water bubbling up in the street by your house.
- There is no water flowing through your ditch.
- Your irrigation ditch is flooding your yard.
DITCHES: The City has 25 miles of irrigation ditches. Our ditch water rights run from May 15th through September 15th. When the water is turned on, it takes some time for maintenance, cleanup, and repairs. Water is usually in town by the 15th of May.
For questions on your bill, call Utility Billing at 970-641-8070.
FOR AFTER-HOURS OR WEEKEND EMERGENCIES
Call dispatch at 970-641-8200. We maintain after-hours emergency services.
Call the Utility Notification Center of Colorado at 811 or 1-800-922-1987 if you need your water or sewer lines located before you dig.