Wastewater Treatment Plant
The City of Gunnison Wastewater Treatment Plant serves all residential and commercial customers from within City limits and County customers from North Valley, Dos Rios, and Antelope Hills. The Wastewater Treatment Plant is located at 524 County Road 32, click here for directions. The phone number is 970-641-8040.
The plant treats over 452,000,000 gallons of wastewater annually and produces approximately 203 dry tons of Gunnison Gold compost per year.
Wastewater Treatment Plant Employees:
- Mike Rogers, Water/Wastewater Superintendent MRogers@gunnisonco.gov
- Melissa Rogers, Laboratory Technician Melissa.Rogers@gunnisonco.gov
- Clay Wilson, Assistant Plant Manager
- Donald Getz, Wastewater Operator/Backflow Technician DGetz@gunnisonco.gov
- Jason Martinez Wastewater Operator JMartinez@gunnisonco.gov
Phone Number: 970.641.8040.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 12:00 P.M., 1:00 - 5:00 P.M.
For plant tours, please reach out to Melissa Rogers at Melissa.Rogers@gunnisonco.gov