Call Utility Billing at 970-641-8070 or click here for the following:
- To switch utilities into your name.
- To pay your utility bill.
- For questions about your utility bill.
Please call Public Works at 970-641-8020
- You don't have power – Check your breakers first, if they are not tripped give us a call.
- Your street light or contract light is out.
- You need the electricity turned off at your house.
- You want to upgrade your electric service.
- Your electric meter is broken or not working
If you are out of power, please call. To email other none urgent reports or requests please click here.
FOR AFTER HOURS OR WEEKEND OUTAGES OR EMERGENCIES CALL DISPATCH AT 641-8200.
The electric and water crews maintain after-hours emergency services.
- Call the Utility Notification Center of Colorado 811 or 1-800-922-1987 If you need your electric lines located before you dig.
- Call the Building Official - 641-8090 if you need electricity to a new building.
- Call Utility Billing – 641-8070 If you have a question about your electric bill.
Do you ever wonder where your power comes from? Click here to see the City of Gunnison Power Resource Mix Report.