Click here for Employment Opportunities
Click here for the City of Gunnison Values
Do you know a City of Gunnison employee who has gone above and beyond the call of duty or has provided stellar customer service? If so,
- Click here for the Employee Recognition Form
- Click here for the purpose and criteria for the program
- 2020 CEBT Benefit Changes
- PPO Medical Benefit Plan
- PPO 3 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- PPO 4 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- PPO 5 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Medical Benefits Comparison PPO 3,4,5
- Covered Preventative Services (100% paid): Children, Men and Women
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan A
- Life Insurance (City of Gunnison selection is $25,000)
- Hospital Reimbursement Plan (HRP) - 100% paid by the City of Gunnison and requires evidence of qualifying coverage elsewhere for participation
- 2020 Rates
Teledoc - FREE 24/7/365 access to U.S. board-certified doctors through the convenience of phone or video consults. It's an affordable alternative to costly urgent care and ER visits when you need care now.
Healthcare Bluebook - YOU’RE PROBABLY OVERPAYING FOR CARE AND DON’T EVEN KNOW IT. Healthcare Bluebook helps you save money on out-of-pocket medical expenses. Shop for affordable care in your area and save hundreds or thousands of dollars while making informed decisions about your healthcare. Click HERE to visit the Healthcare Bluebook website.
SurgeryPlus - Covers hundreds of planned surgeries without the cost of coinsurance and/or deductible for employees.
American Fidelity - Optional supplemental insurance including disability income, whole life, term life, cancer, accident, and critical illness.
Summary of Benefits
City of Gunnison full time employees, spouses, and dependent family up to 19 years old can access anonimously:
- Up to 3 free counseling sessions per year per incident
- Financial experts for advice on a range of financial issues
- Legal help by phone or with a local attorney; includes a free ½ hour consult
and discounted rates if further help is requested for many issues.
- Up to 5 free life coaching sessions. Read the FAQ.
- On-line counselor profiles and thousands of legal/financial articles & tools
Go to: www.triadeap.com
Please call TRIAD before contacting a counselor:
Toll free: 1-877-679-1100; Phone: 970-242-9536
Parks and Recreation Benefit Program for ALL Employees
Physical Fitness Program for Full-Time Employees
- Retirement Plan Website
- 2020 IRS Retirement Plan Limits
- Retirement Plan Highlights and Features: Non-Police
- Retirement Plan Highlights and Features: Police
- Longevity-Based Deferred 457 Retirement Matching Program
Home Use Program - City of Gunnison employees can download Microsoft Office Professional Plus for personal use at home. Or, if the employee has a Mac, get Office Home and Business for Mac. Only $14.99
BENEFIT FORMS AND LINKS
Medical Benefit Forms
- Medical/Vision Claim Form
- Dental Claim Form
- HIPAA Release Form
- VSP Out of Network Reimbursement Form - You can also submit your claim online at VSP.com
- CEBT General Notice of COBRA Continuation Coverage Rights
- UMR Plan Adminstrator - UMR is a third-party administrator (TPA), hired by your employer, to help ensure that your claims are paid correctly so that your health care costs can be kept to a minimum and you can focus on well-being. Click this link for your Explanations of Benefits.
- United Health Care ChoicePlus - This is the City's health insurance network for claims after January 1, 2020. Click this link to find an in-network provider (doctor). Make sure to choose the options for United Healthcare Plans and then Choice Plus. Find a Provider on United Health Care
The City of Gunnison provides an anonymous and confidential method for the public to report unethical or inappropriate actions with this Ethics Line. We have engaged Ethical Advocate, an organization that specializes in advocating ethical culture and behavior in the workplace, to work with us in developing systems and communications to achieve integrity, ethical behavior, openness, and the ability to quickly react to suggestions, feedback, and unethical behavior in our workplace.
Prior to submitting a report to Ethical Advocate you should make best efforts to resolve a particular issue through our administrative process and/or supervisory management, if appropriate.
No retaliatory action will be tolerated against anyone for reporting or inquiring in good faith about a potential breach in policy; or against anyone seeking assistance about the process used to report a suspected breach in policy. Be careful to ensure no personable identifying information about you or inappropriate government information is submitted.
After you submit a report, remember to log back in with your user name and password to add information or respond anonymously to any questions left for you.
What Types of Incidents Can I Report?
There are a wide range of reports that can be submitted through this service including, but not limited to:
- Conflicts of Interest
- Misuse of City Vehicles and Resources
- Timesheet Fraud/Abuse of Work Hours
- Workplace Safety
- Environmental Concerns
- Flawed Processes
- Substance Abuse
- Violation of Policies
- Process Improvement Suggestions
How Do I Make a Report?
Completing an Incident Report is easy and should not take more than 10-15 minutes. The reporting tool is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
NEW HIRE FORMS
New Hire Paperwork
- Request to Fill Job Vacancy - This form must be submitted and approved prior to advertising any benefit eligible position.
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification Instructions
- Hiring Notice - This form must be submitted and approved prior to the first day of work for all employees.
- Background Check Disclosure and Authorization
- IRS Form W-4 - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- IRS Form W-4 - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- IRS Withholding Calculator
- Employee Information Change Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Comp Time Exemption Authorization
- Incentive Completion Bonus Request Form
- Gym Membership Deduction Authorization
WORKERS' COMPENSATION FORMS