- We will start accepting wood (no plywood materials), asphalt, and concrete (may not contain rebar or wire mesh) as well as barnyard waste (no baled hay).
- The cost is $8.00 per pickup or small trailer load and $16.00 for trailers over 8'. A punch card good for 10 dumps can be purchased on-site or at City Hall for $65. Asphalt and concrete (may not contain rebar or wire mesh) are $12 per cubic yard.
- Credit cards accepted
- If paying cash, please have the exact amount, we will not have change
- As always, no rocks, metal, bricks, or other non-organic materials.
- Stay in your vehicle until the attendant has inspected your load and directs you where to dump.
- Please follow all social distancing measures and wear a face mask.