Introducing the New Citizen Service Request Application

Non-urgent service requests can now be submitted through the new iWorQ Service Request application.
  • Download the application from the app store or go to 
  • Enter the agency code Gun01
  • Use to submit non-urgent service requests such as additional refuse pickups, request refuse and recycle containers, report a dry ditch, report malfunctioning street lamps.  
  • Please call Public Works at 970-641-8020 for questions about the application. 
If you are out of electric, water, or sewer service, or are experiencing flooding, please call City of Gunnison Public Works 970-641-8020 during business hours or Dispatch after hours and on weekends.