The City of Gunnison Streets and Alleys Department maintains over 64 lane miles of streets within the city limits.
Please click here or call Public Works at 970-641-8020 to report the following:
- A pothole or a City street or alley in need of maintenance.
- A found or missing stop sign or street sign.
- Damage to a tree on City property or a City tree in need of trimming.
- An icy intersection in need of sanding.
- If you are elderly or disabled you may request assistance clearing the entrance to your driveway after snow plowing.
A reminder to all property owners: It is the responsibility of the property owner to keep trees trimmed and maintained in the City Right of Way. They should not obstruct street lights or the view of any street intersection or sign and should have a clear space of 8 feet above the surface of the street or sidewalk. Owners shall remove all dead, diseased or dangerous trees, or broken or decayed limbs which constitute a menace to the safety of the public.
You may click here to email your non-urgent requests. Please call Dispatch at 970-641-8200 for urgent after hour requests.