*** This page will be updated frequently as more information becomes available.***
Char-Mar Park Renovations
The Char Mar Park renovation is almost complete. The pavilions are in place, pickle ball courts have been built, sidewalks have been poured, and the new play structures are set. There is some final touch-up landscaping that is taking place.
- More Information to Follow
The City of Gunnison has postponed the Palisades Road & Drainage Improvement Project due to unfavorable bid amounts submitted by contractors. We will be rebidding the project in the fall of 2019 for construction in the summer of 2020. By bidding the project in early fall, we hope to get a bigger pool of contractors and better pricing.
- The City of Gunnison together with Tetra Tech and J.R. Filanc Construction Company, Inc. are working on the City of Gunnison WWTP Modernization and Energy Efficiency Improvements Project. The preconstruction phase has been completed and the construction phase was kicked off by a groundbreaking ceremony on August 7, 2019. This multi-year improvement and renovations project is scheduled to be completed in 2021. Current operations will continue through the duration of this project.
- Work is complete for 2020.
- Work is scheduled to begin on Monday, July 6, 2020.
- Starting July 6th, Concrete Pan and full closure at Denver and 14th Street, Detour Map.
- Starting after Denver and 14th Street Completed, concrete pan and full closure at Spencer Avenue and Spruce Street, Detour Map.
- Slurry seal map and projected dates of work.
- Project to begin Monday, May 25, 2020.
- More Information to Follow.