Voter Registration is done through the Gunnison County Elections Office located at 200 North Wisconsin Street in Gunnison, phone 970.641.7927. For information concerning Fair Campaign Practices and other Election information visit the Colorado Secretary of State website.
Gunnison residents are encouraged to consider running for Gunnison City Council in the Nov. 7 election. There will be open seats on City Council in November. For information on the steps needed to be taken to have your name on the ballot, click here.
2021 Election Information --- 2021 ELECTION RESULTS
2022 Election Information- 2022 ELECTION RESULTS - UNOFFICIAL AS OF 11.09.2022
2023 Election Information - 2023 ELECTION RESULTS - UNOFFICIAL AS OF 11.07.2023
- Candidate Eligibility
- Write-In Candidate Affidavit
- Fair Campaign Act Information
- Council Candidate Guide
- Candidate Affidavit Form
- Committee Registration Form
- Candidate Statement of Non-Receipt of Contributions and Non-Expenditure of Funds
- Statement of Personal Expenditures by a Candidate Form Report of Contributions and Expenditures
- Report of Contributions and Expenditures
- Small Issue Committee Report of Contributions and Expenditures
- Campaign Finance Complaint Form