Online payment service for the City of Gunnison is now provided by Colorado Interactive, a company working in partnership with the State of Colorado. This is made possible under a contract administered under the authority of Colorado's Statewide Internet Portal Authority (SIPA) as designated in statute (CRS 24-37.7-101, et seq.) In order to sustain the portal and all of its online services, SIPA has established a system of portal administration fees for the portal's ongoing support and expansion. The charge will appear on your statement from "CO GOVT SERV DENVER CO".
| ALL CARD TRANSACTIONS
(Online, In Person and Phone-In)
Will be charged Portal Admin Fee: $0.75 plus 2.25%
(Online and Phone-In)
Will be charged Portal Admin Fee: $1.00 flat fee
|FREE WAYS TO PAY
(In Person and Drop Box)
Cash, Money Order, Check
Auto Bill Pay (Checking/Savings Acct Info)
To Pay Your Bill
- Have your City of Gunnison bill or statement available.
- Have your debit / credit card or bank account information available.
- Click the appropriate department in the list below to proceed to the payment processing interface.
- Make sure you receive a confirmation number to ensure your payment is processed.
Online payments to City of Gunnison may be made for the following:
City of Gunnison Utility Billing
The charge will appear on your statement from "CO GOVT SERV DENVER CO".
- Monthly Charges for Electric, Sewer, Water, Refuse
City of Gunnison Finance Department
- Animal Licenses
- Rent (Bidwell and Van Tuyl)
- City Sales Tax Remittance (Sales Tax Return Form must be faxed or emailed PRIOR to payment)
- Cobra Insurance Payment
- Public Improvement Fee (Sales Tax Return Form must be faxed or emailed PRIOR to payment)
- Utility Billings
City of Gunnison Municipal Court
City of Gunnison Municipal Court utilizes CitePayUSA, LLC to process electronic payments. CitePayUSA, L.L.C., a Nevada limited liability company, is a payment services provider founded to assist customers in making their payments to the court. CitePayUSA.com employs highly secured direct connections with the courts to ensure that balances owed are up-to-date and payments made are recorded in the courts' records within seconds of payment approval. CitePayUSA.com is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and supports the use of Credit and Debit cards as well as direct payments from your checking account – eChecks (eChecks are not available for all courts). It is a fast, easy, secure, and convenient way to make payments to the court. CitePayUSA.com is powered by software developed by Justice Systems, Inc., a vendor with over 25 years experience in the justice software environment.
CitePayUSA charges a service fee of 5.95% of the court assessed costs. The amount of this fee will be clearly displayed when you make your payment.
Make a Muncipal Court Payment for:
- Parking Citations
- Traffic Citations
- Misconduct Citations
- Other City of Gunnison Citations
City of Gunnison Parks & Recreation Department
City of Gunnison Police Department
- Animal Adoption Fees
- Animal Pick Up Fees
- Animal Shelter Fees
- Animal Vet Expenses
- Communication Services User Fees
- Dispatch Voice Records
- Misc Police Services
- Police Reports
- Towing / Impound Charges
- Unclaimed Property Purchases
- Vin Inspections
- Parking Tickets
- Traffic Tickets
- Misconduct Tickets
- Other City of Gunnison Tickets
City of Gunnison Public Works
- BOPA - Batteries, Oil, Paint, Antifreeze (Household Hazardous Waste Disposal)
- Concrete Program
- Document Purchases
- Electronics Recycling
- Meter Charges
- Septic Dump Station
- Tree Dump Fees
City of Gunnison Wastewater Treatment Plant