The City of Gunnison Streets and Alleys Department maintains over 64 lane miles of streets within the city limits.
Please click here or call Public Works at 970-641-8020 to report the following:
- A pothole or a City street or alley in need of maintenance.
- A found or missing stop sign or street sign.
- Damage to a tree on City property or a City tree in need of trimming.
- An icy intersection in need of sanding.
- If you are elderly or disabled you may request assistance clearing the entrance to your driveway after snow plowing.
Click here for information about how to quickly and easily submit non-urgent service requests and street repair/maintenance requests.
You may click here to email your non-urgent requests. Please call Dispatch at 970-641-8200 for urgent after hour requests.