Accounts Payable Forms
Capital Improvement Plan Forms
Payport is the system the City uses to collect credit card payments and e-checks from customers. Contact Ben Cowan for questions.
Property/Casualty Claim Forms
- Incident Report Form - for use when there is an incident for which there is a claim against the City or the City incurs damage as a result of a third party's actions.
- Supervisor's Accident Incident Investigation Report Form
Purchasing Card Forms
- Approver Reconciliation Manual
- Approver with a Card Reconciliation Manual
- Cardholder Reconciliation Manual
- Agreement Form
- Lost Receipt Form
- Monthly Purchasing Card Certification
- New Card Sign-Up Form
- Dispute Form
Policies and Procedures
- Agenda Item Request Form - Due Tuesday at noon the week prior to the meeting
- Agenda Packet Submittal Form - Due Thursday at noon prior to the meeting
- Click on this link to submit your final contracts and agreements to the Clerk's Office: Clerk Document Archive form. If you have any questions, please email Tara Kindall, Deputy City Clerk.