Following are frequently requested forms and informational packets.
- Information Related to Posting Handbills and Distributing Flyers
- Using public rights-of-ways for private purposes requires a License Agreement, which must be approved by City Council. An Administrative License Agreement is required for sandwich board signs placed in the public right-of-way.
- Information and Regulations related to sidewalk vending, which may require a Conditional Use to be approved by the Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Building Permits may be obtained from the City of Gunnison Building Office.
- A sign permit is required for all business signs. The Sign Code defines all sign types and the dimensional standards for each type of sign. An Administrative License Agreement approved by staff is required for sandwich board signs placed in the public right-of-way.
- An Authorization of Agent form is required for any development application that is being requested by anyone other than the owner of the property.